Monday, July 27, 2009

Things 22 & 23

I had 100% participation in my library staff completing this program since I am the library staff.
I can see both staff and students utilizing flickr & image generators. I know we can utilize image generators and flickr mashups on websites, brochures, flyers, etc. I can see us using google docs for polls--items to order, favorite series & authors, maybe Bluebonnet voting? Staff will love blog readers, delicious, and rss feeds. Can't wait to show them LibraryThing and some of the students will use it too. One of the teachers and I had already discussed a wiki presentation for the students to use in place of the more traditional bookreport. Maybe we can utilize the image generators on a flyer for another bookreport substitute. On a personal note--Facebook is more enjoyable than I had first thought--talk about working outside my comfort zone! Thanks for an interesting and informative summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment